Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sex, God, and Rock 'n' Roll. (And garbage too.)

1. Wainwright and I are driving through Colorado when suddenly trash begins to line the road.
2. Rather quickly, the trash builds up until it creates two walls on both sides of us. 
3. Eventually the walls lead to a giant God-Haus in the midst of abundant detritus and refuse. 

4. We enter the God-Haus and there is a large motionless mass congregated around a DJ.
5. We explore further and stumble across an orgy.
6. And while I'm intrigued and 'enlightened', Wainwright is horrified and confused.
fin/ The End.

5 comments:

  1. Fall of civilization is here... Very creative Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'd have to agree with wainwright. Too much stimulation is'nt good for the senses. The Garbage would put me over the edge way before the God-Haus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Horrified/confused Wain is a perfect likeness. Awesome blog Erin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bwahahah!! I love this erin! great job.. and I quote "I'm pro orgy"

    ReplyDelete