Saturday, January 22, 2011
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Your guess is as good as mine.
1. Cash wad. Approx. 13-14 dollars. 2. U.S. passport. [whose I dunno.] [didn't look.] 3. Sparkling silver ballet flats. One size too big, but I put them on anyway. 4. A small, ornate box. Expensive looking. I lightly shook it, but didn't open it. Though I know something was inside, I have no idea what it was? SO– WHOSE PASSPORT WAS IT? AND WHAT WAS IN THE BOX!?!?"
Friday, January 7, 2011
1. A usual flight, until, "attention passengers, momentarily we will be conducting a Battle Royale. Your participation is required. Thank you in advance for cooperating."
2. A Flight Attendant separated all the passengers into two groups. The stripes were given samurai swords and the solids were given daggers.
3. We were all a bit apprehensive.
4. Reluctance aside, I went in to battle.
5. It got a little messy but the solids were easily defeated-- turns out I have mad samurai skills.
6. After all was lost for the solids, the stripes were given refreshments and told that our flight would be landing shortly. I felt like a real badass. Nobody messes with the stripes!