Thursday, October 28, 2010

The New da Vinci? Doubtful.

I had the most delightful dream that I flew northbound from San Francisco. The Following illustrates how I flew. And please note, though it appears that the propeller is attached to my feet, it's actually affixed to the bottommost part of my 'fly-chair'. Also, yes, that is a plastic bag...
[Text Reads as follows:] 
Me flying. *Requires extreme arm strength, I was noticeably sore after my flight from San Francisco to Healdsburg (?). ? Might not have been Healdsburg, was possibly Sonoma. 
...Really cool shoes I bought after my flight. *The 'shoe store' was attatched [sic] to a large pearl factory/store & they had lots of unique shoes for reasonable prices. I believe I paid $50(ish) for these. 
–––––––––––––
It really was a strange dream. Though the flying could have been potentially scary -in fact I almost flew into a moving train at one point- it was actually very peaceful. And for the record: I will make these shoes someday (Christian Louboutin eat your heart out). Also, I promise to stop taking plastic bags for granted as I now realize that they make perfectly lovely parachutes/wind-conductors. Who knew?  


2 comments:

  1. Cute Story! Don't worry about making the shoes though. I'm more interested in seeing you make the flying chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes look a little uncomfortable for my taste. Although I havent had any inclination to wear heels in years, I'm afraid I'll fall off them. Love the dream/story I had lol.

    ReplyDelete