Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What's In The Box?

Your guess is as good as mine. 
 "I was walking down the street trying to catch up to some friends when I dropped something & it fell into a gutter. When I bent over to retrieve it, I saw that there were other 'valuable' looking things stuck in there. I got my thing first -not sure what it was, I remember it being the color red- Then I grabbed:
1. Cash wad. Approx. 13-14 dollars. 2. U.S. passport. [whose I dunno.] [didn't look.] 3. Sparkling silver ballet flats. One size too big, but I put them on anyway. 4. A small, ornate box. Expensive looking. I lightly shook it, but didn't open it. Though I know something was inside, I have no idea what it was? SO– WHOSE PASSPORT WAS IT? AND WHAT WAS IN THE BOX!?!?"

Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I believe your future was in the box. The future does come out of the present, and the box in its ornateness, does have a gift-like, or "present-like" feel. You are growing into your own future and are already trying it on for size. It's a little bigger than you'd imagined but is wearable, and you can dance into it. Like the passport, it will take you to new places. Money may not be coming in big wads, but it will be enough.

    My 2 cents.

    Love,
    Madame San
    Dream Soothsayer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well conceived, Madame S. D. Soothsay[ing]. I will gladly take all the cents you've got.

    ReplyDelete